Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day.





Valentines Day came and went. My Mom came over and watched the kids so Kevin and I could go out to lunch and do a little shopping. We went to GK Mongolian BBQ, then to the furnature store and got a kick ass sectional. Then we drove around to 3 different stores looking at guns for me (yes ME, you read that right). I ended up picking out a 22 long rifle- yes, I know it's small but we already have bigger ones. The kids can learn on this also. We also picked up a gun case. All in all a pretty awesome day. When we came home we hung out with our perfect little kids and ate some treats that Grandma left for all of us, then I took a nap. When I woke up it was dinner in bed. My husband is AMAZING- most def. looking forward to the next 100 years =)

No comments:

Post a Comment