Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day nineteen: Write about a sweet memory from your past

Aww.. which one to choose from? I have tons of "sweet memories"



The one that sticks out the most was when Kevin and I first kissed. We were at a party/kick back at Dos's house.. and decided to go outside to look at stars (yes, we are that corny). We sat on the couch that was on the back porch, and somehow the conversation turned to "what would you do if someone tried to rob you?"- or something like that. I said I didn't know, and Kevin said "I'll show you what I'd do, make your hand like a gun" (cute right?) So, I did and he grabbed my hand and twisted it (holy crap did that hurt) I said "oww!" and then he turned and kissed me. Yes, we were drunk.. he asked me to hang out again, and I am glad I said yes. We've been together going on 10 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment