Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Eleven: Write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

This is MY bucket list, and things I need to do before I kick it.

1. Swim with Sharks
2. Scuba dive in a shipwreck
3. Backpack in Europe
4. Ride a Gondola in Venice
6. Learn Sign Language
7. Build my own house with a grandmothers quarters in the back- just in case
8. Visit all 50 states (18 down)
9. Para sail
10. Base jump
11. Visit Africa
12. Buy a nice camera, and take tons of candid photo's and decorate my house with them
13. Have my own working darkroom
14. Learn to ski and snow board
15. Break a world record
16. Publish my poetry book
17. Learn to salsa
18. Learn to kick-box
19. Take singing lessons
20. Buy a cow and name it "Moonbeam" (don't ask)
21. Successfully start and run my own business (almost)
22. Learn to Yodel
23. Fly a plane
24. Go to the Grand Canyon
25. Visit all the Great Lakes
26. Go see the Pyramids
27. Go to Australia
28. Adopt a kid
29. Get a maid- haha
30. Live in Canada for a while
31. Retire in Indianapolis, Indiana
32. See a Colts game
33. Take a boat ride to the Statue Of Liberty
34. Own a vacation home in the Keys (I REFUSE to become a "Snowbird")
35. Ride an elephant
36. Participate in a Rodeo
37. Win an eating contest
38. See Tool AGAIN
39. Help out in a soup kitchen
40. Drink wine in Italy
41. Get good at driving stick
42. Learn to give my car a full tune up
43. Learn to cook my Granny's secret Mac n'Cheese
44. Decorate a wedding cake for someone
45. Design hip maternity clothing
46. Paint a mural downtown
47. Cook in a high end restaurant
48. Meet Rachel Ray and Paula Deen
49. Watch a Broadway play
50. See the ball drop in Time Square
51. Go to Mardi Gras
52. Smoke in Amsterdam (you only live once right?)
53. Go whale watching in the Pacific
54. Go on a crab boat in Alaska
55. Grow my own produce
56. Plant a tree
57. Drive a monster truck
58. Participate in a demolition derby
59. Make tons of money so when I die, my kids will be set.

I'll add more later

No comments:

Post a Comment