Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Thirteen: your 5 favorite books and why

I hate to admit I am NOT a big reader.. I feel like there isn't enough time in my day to sit and read more than an article in a magazine, or a recipe in a cookbook. However, when I do find time to read a few of my favorites are:

1. Go Ask Alice- this book is AMAZING, I really can't tell you how many times I've read it- it never gets old to me. It's a real story (something I love) and it's not all rainbows and butterflies.

2. The Bell Jar- Ahh.. Sylvia Plath is a piece of work I tell ya.. this is a good book though.

3. The Crucible- Again, a book about real life events.. something people forget about.

4. A Pocket Book of Modern Verse- This book is HUGE, and full of poetry.. I think I've read it 100+ times.

5. Where the Sidewalk Ends- Who doesn't like Shel?

No comments:

Post a Comment